Join the team at Custodia
What do we stand for?
What drives us every day?
How do we help our customers achieve their dreams?
What makes us really happy?
What is our core value?
What is our place in the world?
Home Maintenance Pro / Handyperson
Work with Custodia and help someone live a better life in their home.
You will be responsible for for executing general home maintenance, property maintenance, small repairs and other odd jobs.
Successful applicants will have a working understanding of the key home maintenance items and be able to perform quality general maintenance on any and all. If working understanding is not available, Custodia will train the right people.
More importantly, successful applicants will be amazing with people, have positive personalities, enjoy adding value and doing a great job.
Successful applicants also:
- Can pass criminal record check
- Really love making things work and making things look nice
- Know how to use tools and can fix almost anything
- Love to learn and to get rewarded
- Have a driver's license and a clean driving record
- Are organized, tidy and on time
- Are trustworthy and reliable
- Work to be one of the best in the business
Any additional certifications are a benefit to the application, so please detail all related experience.
What will we do for you?
- Provide you with a tools and materials to do the job (or you can use your own and get paid more!)
- Provide training, mentoring and personal growth opportunities
- Bonus income for adding value and helping with member retention
If you have any questions or would like to apply, please respond to this ad and we will set up a time to talk. Please be sure to include a resume, email address and phone number in your submission.
Job Types: Contract, Permanent
- Home Service, Maintenance, Property Management Repair: 2 years
Customer Service and Sales Adminstration
We are looking for a kind and knowledgeable administrator with experience in home improvement and/or home services to work on the phone, help quote work and organize appointments for our customers, vendors, and team members. Beyond this we need some help in a few other areas:
- Owning the Custodia Hotline and the customer lists in your area
- Setting appointments with customers, partners, vendors
- Sourcing vendors and partners in your area
- Intermittent travel to customer locations to review work being done and to speak with customers
- Quoting customer orders using online tools and satellite/street-view images
- Comfortable learning and using digital tools like, CRM, G-Suite, MS, and other common software packages
- Making tools and materials lists for jobs and communicating these with the service teams
- Doing follow up calls for all work to make sure members and vendors are happy
- Managing customer notes, records, photos, dates, etc. You are responsible for keeping it organized and accessible
- Organize and participate in trade shows and events
- Other items as needed
What you need:
- Customer first mindset - we never let a customer down
- Experience in home improvement, landscaping, contractor, handyman space
- Ability to quote work on a time and materials basis
- Ability to work well with people on the phone and in person
- Meticulous detail to make up for the detail shortfall of others
- Valid drivers license
- Pass criminal records screening
Job Type: Full-time